Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Check out my weekend project (NOT Photoshop modifi

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 11psiGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ricehornet: Yes... I, just like everyone else, did no get the best looking trim bezel. Its fit was lees than desirable, but it looks alot better than if I had tried to make it myself. smile

    Peyomp: Im sorry I can't recall the part #.... However, I also ordered mine from carparts.com. Just call them up and tell them what you want, they will hook you up. Or there are about 10 other people on this board who have it and may be able to answer for me.

    Allan

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ricehornet's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2000
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh well, back to the drawing board......i guess i can always just screw them into the side of the gauge cluster, kinda ugly though smile

  3. #13
    Inactive Member tvrvic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    thats pretty cool, just an FYI for guys with a 00, I believe the spot where the VTEC indicator is now the imobolizer symbol. Maybe if I can use one of the super expensive laser printers at work I'll do it. smile

    ------------------
    2000 Taffeta White Integra GSR that dreams of being force fed

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Peyomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2000
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    11psigsr, there are alot of people on superhonda.org that would be interested in these pictures and your instructions. I don't want to link it because if I did the volume of bullshit messages here would skyrocket. So I'm gonna cut and paste this message. Just wanted to let you know... in case you don't want the large audience there copying it, or if you want credit or something.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 11psiGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Peyomp: Thanks for trying to keep the board free of BS. I have no prob with you copyiing this.

    Hope this works well for everyone.... Ive learned so much from this board, I just wanted to try to give something back.

    Allan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •